25/09/2013 - 27/09/2013
Supported by a depth of state legislation, a decisive move towards an energy mix which includes renewables and overwhelming international confidence, the¬† South African wind industry looks set to continue its exponential growth.
With 81 main programme speakers confirmed, SAWEA and GWEC are pleased to announce that its 3rd annual conference and exhibition is already 86% to SOLD OUT.¬† Members of SAWEA and GWEC qualify for a 10% discount on delegate and exhibitor rates.
The opening session on 25 September will feature:
- Ben Martins, Minister, Department of Energy
- Adnan Amin, Director General, IRENA (International Renewable Energy Agency)
- Arthourus Zervos, Chairman, REN21 (Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century)
- Steve Sawyer, Secretary General, GWEC (Global Wind Energy Council)
The popular Business-to-Business meeting scheduling system will be available to allow delegates to make the most of their time at the event and to pre-arrange meetings. Furthermore, this year‚Äôs event will bring added value to delegates by offering two side events:¬†
- Rural Electrification in Africa - 26 September
- Africa‚Äôs CEC Generation planning - 27 September (invitation only)
For further information on Windaba, please visit the Windaba website at www.windaba.co.za.¬† Booth space and sponsorship opportunities are still available.
WINDaba is the official wind industry event hosted by the South African Wind Energy Association (SAWEA) in partnership with GWEC. The annual conference and exhibition will take place from 25-27 September 2013, at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.