The Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) has announced its 9th programme cycle to support up to 30 projects that - through a range of interventions - will accelerate the deployment of renewable energy and/or energy efficiency technologies.
Support is available for about 30 projects with €4.1 million in total. The maximum level of REEEP funding available per project is €150,000; co-funding is strongly encouraged.
The five thematic topics are:
- scaling up successful business models;
- supporting off-grid generation;
- harnessing clean energy in food production;
- employing clean energy in providing a reliable water supply;
- opening up energy data in emerging markets.
More specific topics have also been defined by region Primary priority countries: Brazil, Colombia, China, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Peru, South Africa and Vietnam – secondary priority countries also considered.
The complete material is available at http://call4proposals.reeep.org/.