MEDIA INVITATION:¬†Press conference
¬†¬†Wednesday 17 April, ¬†9:00-10:15
Passage room, R√©sidence Palace – International Press Centre, Rue de la Loi 155 C, Brussels
Current state of play of global wind industry and a five-year projection for the future
- Where is the global industry headed? What are the prospects up to 2017?
- The EU needs to more than double its installed wind power to meet its binding targets for renewables by 2020 – what‚Äôs the trend for 2013? ¬†
- What are the key new markets for global growth?
- What‚Äôs going on with offshore wind development worldwide?
- ¬†Local Content Requirements ‚Äì cost competitiveness vs. green growth?
The press conference will be followed by Q&A with Steve Sawyer, Secretary General of Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) and Thomas Becker, new CEO of the European Wind Energy Association (EWEA). Breakfast will be served.
Please RSVP to
Lauha Fried, GWEC
Tel¬†: +32 477 364 51