The GWEC website has been revamped to further improve our communication services and to make the results of our work more visible to everyone. The new GWEC website provides you with the latest global wind energy updates, statistics, projections and insights on issues impacting the wind industry and markets across the world.
Some of the new features include:
- In the Spotlight provides you with the latest wind industry updates and news.
- Global statistics, graphs & projections ready to be downloaded directly from the site.
- China focus updates you with the latest insights from the Chinese wind market.
- Wind in numbers presents wind power facts and figures.
- Wind power FAQs fast answers to the most asked questions on wind power.
- GWEC publications include full coverage of Annual market updates, Global Wind Energy Outlook and Country & Topical reports.
- Myths and facts debunk some of the myths about wind power.
- Photo gallery showcases images from wind farms around the world.
- Daily social media Twitter and Facebook feeds visible directly on the homepage.
- Interactive map maps the around 75 wind power countries using the Google maps application, with details on market size, offshore, etc.
You can see the revamped site at www.gwec.net – go and re-tweet, like and follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing lists and news feeds!