03/12/2013 - 04/12/2013
EWEA’s second technology workshop in 2013, organised in response to requests from members, focuses on technical challenges related to wind power forecasting onshore and offshore. Organised in association with the Anemos Consortium.
The workshop will cover topics including:
- The end users’ requirements
- Numerical weather prediction models
- Wind power forecasting models and operational systems
- Integrating forecasts in business processes
- How important will forecasting be at 200 GW?