Blowing in the wind



Visit website

Dhaka Tribune

Wind power is clean, safe, without carbon emissions, and is the most attractive renewable solution for improving supply trends.

The viability of wind power lies at the plentifulness of wind, cost effectiveness, long-term usage, ease of deployment and for the significant role it plays in reducing Greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs).

Wind turbines generate power without causing air pollution, and it has no radioactive waste. Wind turbines require a lot of land, but only about 5% of that land is used for the turbine foundations like roads, electrical sub-stations, windmills and accessories. The remaining 95% of the land is available for other uses like farming and livestock grazing.